This product is due to be discontinued from 30/09/20, for more details click here.
The SpiroTect™ Laryngectomy Tube ensures the trachea stoma is kept open and can be used with other medical products, for example, to facilitate with pulmonary restoration and speech. The SpiroTect™ Laryngectomy Tube is inserted via the stoma into the trachea and secured around the neck with a tube holder or a baseplate with tube connectors.
- Made from Medical Grade silicone
- Perforated to allow for speech
- Soft and flexible design for patient comfort and to avoid any irritation
- Side tabs are reinforced for product longevity
- Lightweight with smooth edges for safety and comfort
- PVC and Latex free, making them more acceptable to more patients
- Equipped with mounting ring for use with baseplates, HME Cassettes and Hands Free Valves
- Variety of sizes and lengths to suit variety of patients and stoma sizes
Please note SpiroTect™ tube sizes are measured via the outer diameter compared to alternative brands who measure their tube via the inner diameter. SpiroTect™ 44mm tube is the same as alternative brand’s 36mm, and 62mm is the same size as alternative brand’s 55mm.
- Product Code: PTT2001 – Tube Size: Size 8 (o/d 12.0)/ 44mm
- Product Code: PTT2002 – Tube Size: Size 9 (o/d 13.5)/ 44mm
- Product Code: PTT2003 – Tube Size: Size 10 (o/d 15.0)/ 44mm
- Product Code: PTT2004 – Tube Size: Size 12 (o/d 17.0)/ 44mm
- Product Code: PTT2005 – Tube Size: Size 8 (o/d 12.0)/ 62mm
- Product Code: PTT2006 – Tube Size: Size 9 (o/d 13.5)/ 62mm
- Product Code: PTT2007 – Tube Size: Size 10 (o/d 15.0)/ 62mm
- Product Code: PTT2008 – Tube Size: Size 12 (o/d 17.0)/ 62mm
- Available on prescription or through your usual supplier
(o/d = outer diameter | all measurements quoted are in mm)