The SpiroTectTM Shower Protector enables a Laryngectomee to shower without water entering the trachea. It is small and simple to use, taking the hassle out of showering with a Laryngectomy stoma.
- Reusable and simple to use
- To be used with SpiroTectTM Touch2Speak Cassette, Antibacterial (PTC1004) still in place
- Also suitable for use in windy conditions to deflect air away from the stoma
- Available on prescription
- SpiroTect™ Touch2Speak Cassette, Antibacterial
- SpiroTect™ Fabric Baseplates, Oval and Round
- SpiroTect™ Clear and Strong Baseplates, Oval and Round
- SpiroTect™ Extra Sticky Baseplate
- SpiroTect™ Secure Convex Baseplate
The SpiroTectTM Shower Protector is to be used with the SpiroTectTM Touch2Speak Cassette, Antibacterial (PTC1004) still in place.
*Not suitable for use with the Duo System or the Sensitive Baseplate
- Product Code: PTA100
- Pack Size: 2
- Available on prescription or through your usual supplier